You may have heard about skills-based volunteering (SBV) and pro bono consulting (PBC) but you might not have a solid understanding of what it’s all about. That’s about to change.
Co-hosts Krista Van Tassel of Common Impact and Brian Kurth of Revere Software offer a wealth of information about not only what SBV is, but also how to create and deploy a pro bono program to connect your nonprofit, higher education, and purpose-driven entrepreneurial grantees with your volunteer employees.
In this webinar, you will learn…
- About the economics of change within CSR & social impact
- How to make a case for SBV & PBC within your organization
- How to assess different models
- The differences between team-based and peer-to-peer programs
- How to track employee/grantee engagement & collect critical data
- How to create a strategic plan & program
- How to deploy an online team-based and/or peer-to-peer SBV program
Revere Software is a private-labeled, skills-based volunteering and pro bono consulting platform. Organizations such as Asana, Autodesk Foundation, Box.org, Tableau Foundation, and Twilio.org connect their nonprofit, higher education, and purpose-driven entrepreneurial grantees with their volunteer expert employees, allowing them to share best practices, while tracking their engagements on Revere. Learn more about the Revere platform and client use cases at GetRevere.com.
Common Impact is a national nonprofit that works to build a society in which individuals and businesses invest their unique talents towards a shared purpose: strengthening the local communities in which we live and work. Founded in 2000, Common Impact has partnered with Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of leading nonprofit organizations to create this transformational change through skills-based volunteering. Learn more about Common Impact’s services, impact, and clients.